The kickoff to holiday shopping begins once your turkey dinner is finished, with some of the pre-sales for Black Friday starting early. In recent years though, there’s been the push for consumers to skip the big box stores and support local small businesses. This year, 45% of customers plan to spend more on Small Business Saturday than they did in years past.
Are you among the growing trend? Here's why should you shop SWITLIK this Small Business Saturday?
- Customer service you can count on. When you call with a question, we answer. That’s right, you immediately speak with someone, who assists you to the right department. No automated machine here!
- These are the hands that made your product. All of our products are hand-sewn, punched, cut and heat-welded on site, in our factory here in Trenton.
- AS-9100D. All of our products are built to AS-9100 quality, which is the highest quality level, satisfying Department of Defense, NASA and FAA quality requirements. With others’ lives in our hands, we adhere to the strictest markers of quality.
- Give back to the community. From 1920, we’ve ingrained ourselves in the Trenton community, hiring locally and giving back to different organizations and schools in the Trenton area.
- Drive the economy. Small businesses are not only a local driver of economy but also nationally, creating 2/3 of net new jobs.
When you buy SWITLIK, you're buying more than a product; you're buying our story, our quality, and our reputation.